Re: Lyn Thomas

  • margaret339587
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, Lyn Thomas <ljthom2003@...> wrote:

      > http://www.minituningusa.com/olyrmm/d34qw7wpuudfj6p57a.3kez?bbrdvl3je7ruhhiLyn Thomas2/28/2013 4:16:37 AM

      Hi folks - think this is yet another spam / pc attack. Wouldn't recommend opening the link.

      kr

      Maggie
    • tullynessleturnip
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
        Well.... it DOES say 'usaminituning' or somesuch! Perhaps it's a message to tell us one of our great-great-grandfathers buried the gold reserves of Aberdeen at a certain spot on the LochNessie Estate and if we'd like to invest a couple o' thousand quid in their scheme to locate it we'll each get a 50% cut in the profits?
        So... own up... who here had a Nigerian great-great grandfather, eh?!
      • Heather Wedel
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
          Good answer,

          Well.... it DOES say 'usaminituning' or somesuch! Perhaps it's a message to tell us one of our great-great-grandfathers buried the gold reserves of Aberdeen at a certain spot on the LochNessie Estate and if we'd like to invest a couple o' thousand quid in their scheme to locate it we'll each get a 50% cut in the profits?
          So... own up... who here had a Nigerian great-great grandfather, eh?!

        • Lyn Thomas
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013

            Hi to all,

            I am Lyn Thomas and have just found that my yahoo address has been compromised. Sorry about that. I certainly didn’t send the message