Re: Lyn Thomas

  • MARGARET MCGREGOR
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2013
      Hi folks - think this is yet another scam/pc attack, unfortunately.

      kr

      Maggie
    • margaret339587
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
        --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, Lyn Thomas <ljthom2003@...> wrote:

        > http://www.minituningusa.com/olyrmm/d34qw7wpuudfj6p57a.3kez?bbrdvl3je7ruhhiLyn Thomas2/28/2013 4:16:37 AM

        Hi folks - think this is yet another spam / pc attack. Wouldn't recommend opening the link.

        kr

        Maggie
      • tullynessleturnip
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
          Well.... it DOES say 'usaminituning' or somesuch! Perhaps it's a message to tell us one of our great-great-grandfathers buried the gold reserves of Aberdeen at a certain spot on the LochNessie Estate and if we'd like to invest a couple o' thousand quid in their scheme to locate it we'll each get a 50% cut in the profits?
          So... own up... who here had a Nigerian great-great grandfather, eh?!
        • Heather Wedel
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
            Good answer,

            Well.... it DOES say 'usaminituning' or somesuch! Perhaps it's a message to tell us one of our great-great-grandfathers buried the gold reserves of Aberdeen at a certain spot on the LochNessie Estate and if we'd like to invest a couple o' thousand quid in their scheme to locate it we'll each get a 50% cut in the profits?
            So... own up... who here had a Nigerian great-great grandfather, eh?!

          • Lyn Thomas
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013

              Hi to all,

              I am Lyn Thomas and have just found that my yahoo address has been compromised. Sorry about that. I certainly didn’t send the message

              Hi folks - think this is yet another scam/pc attack, unfortunately.

              kr

              Maggie

              No virus found in this message.