Lyn Thomas

  • Lyn Thomas
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2013
    • MARGARET MCGREGOR
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 27, 2013
        Hi folks - think this is yet another scam/pc attack, unfortunately.

        kr

        Maggie
      • margaret339587
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
          --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, Lyn Thomas <ljthom2003@...> wrote:

          > http://www.minituningusa.com/olyrmm/d34qw7wpuudfj6p57a.3kez?bbrdvl3je7ruhhiLyn Thomas2/28/2013 4:16:37 AM

          Hi folks - think this is yet another spam / pc attack. Wouldn't recommend opening the link.

          kr

          Maggie
        • tullynessleturnip
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
            Well.... it DOES say 'usaminituning' or somesuch! Perhaps it's a message to tell us one of our great-great-grandfathers buried the gold reserves of Aberdeen at a certain spot on the LochNessie Estate and if we'd like to invest a couple o' thousand quid in their scheme to locate it we'll each get a 50% cut in the profits?
            So... own up... who here had a Nigerian great-great grandfather, eh?!
          • Heather Wedel
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
              Good answer,

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013

                Hi to all,

                I am Lyn Thomas and have just found that my yahoo address has been compromised. Sorry about that. I certainly didn’t send the message

                Hi folks - think this is yet another scam/pc attack, unfortunately.

                kr

                Maggie

                No virus found in this message.