Mystery Uncle

  • Malcolm Simpson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013
      Hello All Group Detectives,
                                           My Father had a "Uncle",a harbourmaster in Singapore who was detained by the Japanese at the fall in 1942 and later died there.No direct blood relationship can I find for this person;maybe he was a cousin of members of the family?He must be from Peterhead and certainly a seafarer.Are there any references to a local man dying in Singapore in the local press?He had a wife who I understand escaped.Any clues there?
      Looking forward to some answers.Malcolm Simpson.