Davidson Information Scotland to New Jersey 1684/1685

  • Bill Pictman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013
      Greetings Group,

      I'm still trying to see if anyone has any information on James Davidson b. (16??) or his son William Davidson born either 1650 or 1668 that emigrated to New Jersey USA in either 1684 or 1685. James was married to Janet Cheyne and William ended up marrying Margaret Oliphant here in New Jersey. Reports are that there were several William Davidson's who traveled to New Jersey in 1684 or 1685 and that one of them was from Peterhead. I'm also trying to see if any male Peterhead Davidson's would consider Y-DNA testing to try to connect with distant relatives that emigrated to the states.

      Cheers,

      Bill