Sara May

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013
      Hi Rachel

      I can tell you that Sara May was married on 9th October 1862, Peterhead
      Husband Andrew 'Boy' Strachan. Sara May born 15th May 1840, Peterhead

      Her Parents were William May & Margaret Buchan
      William May born 22 July 1808, Rathen Parish
      12 October 1815, Rathen Parish. I also have marriage and death details
      for them. (Somewhere) if you also need it.

      I am a descendant of Andrew Strachan and Sara May

      Kind regards
      Andy