Re: Strachan/May family?

  • pauladixon23
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2013
      Hi again Rachel,

      Just checked the 1901 census and found Sarah aged 59 living with 5 of her children at 5 Harbour Street, Peterhead. She is classified as fishermans widow.
      Also I think I've found her in 1891 visiting Thomas Gray in Whinnyfold, Cruden. She is hiding there age 49 fishermans wife by the name of Sarah May.
      At a guess I would say she died in 1916 and now I'll go away and let you carry on!

      Paula