Re: Census & MI's

  • Shelley Steven
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 1999
      Hello. Would you mind checking the St. Nicholas and Peterculter monumental
      inscriptions booklet for any with th surname STEPHEN? If there are several,
      I'm particularly interested in James, born May 15, 1805 - died May 20, 1887;
      Ann Cordiner, born Nov 22, 1806 - died July 22, 1891 and George Stephen
      (James' father) of whom I have neither a birth or death date.

      Thanks for your assistance.

      Shelley Stephen