Re: Seeking Info on the Following Names

  • kirsteen.warren
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2013
      Hi Wade,

      I would love a copy of the certificates you have for Andrew and Agnes
      I have a copy of John's death, but it is so bad, i can hardly read it, if you have a clear copy, i would really appreciate a copy,

      If there is any info i can exchange please let me know,

      Kirsteen

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 20, 2013

        My Shewan side goes back to Andrew Shewan married to Jane Johnston

        Do you want death certificate details for:

        Shewan Agnes B1782 D1860 No.182, Father: Shewan, Andrew Mother’s Maiden name: Johnston

        Agnes Shewan (Single), died 24/11/1860 0h 30m PM at 3 Back Street, Female, age 78 years, parents: Andrew Shewan, Farmer (dead) and Jean Shewan ms Johnston (dead), cause: Influenza, 10 days, Informant: John Kerr, Son, Present, Occupier.

        there son John Married Elizabeth Smith,

        Do you want death certificate details for:

        Shewan Andrew B1819 D1857, No: 78, Father: Shewan, John, Mother’s Maiden name: Smith

        Andrew Shewan, Sheriff-Officer (Married), died 18/7/1857 1h 30m am at 37 Marischal Street, Peterhead, Male, age 38 years, parents: John Shewman, Farmer and Elizabeth Shewan ms Smith, cause: Rupture of the Portal Vein, informant: Ann Gray, Her x mark, Neighbour, present.

        Regards,

        Wade.