Re: [Peterhead]: Captain Murray of Peterhead, Dangerous Work etc.

  • Colin Murray
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 28, 2012
      Thanks for the gen Alison.

      I've looked through most of the paper now and as far as I can see there is no "Aberdeen District Gossip" anywhere, nearest to that is "District News" so looks like FindMyPast/The British Library Board have got the right paper but cross linked the search to the wrong edition, i'll have to contact them about it. I'll have a look at the Gale Newspapers site, notice that appears to be in association with the British Library Board as well.

      Colin