Peterhead connection to Bermuda

  • woodfordorion@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 10:58 AM
      I was recently on holiday in Bermuda and was happy to find a connection to Peterhead whilst there. The Bermuda National Cathedral was designed by Peterhead Architect William Hay and the Peterhead pink granite was used in the construction, primarily in all of the massive columns. I've posted a couple of pictures in an album. It had special significance for me because my great grandfather Alexander Wilson Cordiner worked in the pink granite quarries in Peterhead in the late 1800s.