Re: Peterhead Visit

  • lost_without_me
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 4 5:37 PM
      Greetings Margie,

      If you find that you have any connection to a James Davidson and Janet Cheyne (going back to 1600's), please let me know. I'm a distant descendant of James and Janet's son, William who was apparently born in Peterhead in 1668 but emigrated to America. I'm hopeful one day before I depart this planet I might find a relation back in the Scotland. I can't imagine Peterhead is all that large and while there are quite a few Davidsons there, maybe someone has their lineage traced back to the 1600's.

      Cheers,

      Bill