Stephen genealogy

  • James Durno Mitchell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15 12:40 PM
      In view of the information given by Wade regarding the parents of Robert Stephen shown in his marriage Peterhead 1855 to Ann Cordiner, I have had to break the link I had of Robert to the family of David Stephen and Janet Cordiner who were married 10 Aug. 1817 in Peterhead. It is these Stephens I am interested in. - Sorting out the Cordiners and Stephens in Peterhead has proved a nightmare to me. Whether there is any link earlier I don't know I haven't come to it yet!
      Durno Mitchell