Crew Lists

  • spickette
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2012
      Hello Everyone, I am looking for a James Rothnie (born in Methlick) on the crew list for the Ship Columbia. He signed on the Traveller on 23 May 1855 when it was recorded that he was discharged from the Columbia on 9 May 1855 at Peterhead. The voyage of the Columbia possibly began in late 1853 or early 1854. I think he may have also gone on another voyage or two after the Traveller got back to Peterhead on 27 October 1856.

      Thank you, Evadne Spickett