Re: [Peterhead] Re: Marriage Index Update

  • A MacPhee
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7 3:02 AM
      Oops. Why do you only notice typos after you've pressed the 'Send' key?  Catherine was born in 1867, not 1887 as I mis-typed.

      Alex

      On 7 July 2012 10:59, Alex MacPhee <alexmacphee@...> wrote:

      Hello Wade,

      Many thanks for the work you put in to these helpful indexes. The Marriage Index lists the marriage of one of my ancestors, Archibald McDougall (m.1883 Jemima Hutchison). You may want to note an entry for Archibald's second marriage, after Jemima died in childbirth in 1890. On 21 Sep 1891 he married Catherine Hay (b.14 Feb 1887), also in Peterhead (GROS 232/01 0071). Catherine was the daughter of Andrew Hay and Jane Findlay.

      Alex

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 7 8:11 AM

        Hi Alex,

        Yeah, that is what I did with a couple of my last posts, hit send only to notice a typo.

        Do have a copy of the marriage certificate you could send me to add to the index?

        Regards, Wade.