Re: [Peterhead] Peterhead Davidson/Davison Ancestors

  • Billy D
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2012
      Greetings Mary:

      Thank you for the information and you are correct, William Davidson/Davison is very common as is Robert, James, John, Andrew, etc. I'll keep my fingers crossed that a Davidson in that area has a family history that goes back to the early 1600's or maybe the right one will come up from YDNA testing matches.

      Cheers.

      Bill