ISO Conner Connection

  • gmail
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2012
      Based on DNA tests, it appears that I have a male ancestor who lived between Peterhead and Maud before 1739, when Edward, my g-g-g-g-g-g-grandfather left Scotland on the Thistle.  I am ISO men with surname Conner who  can trace their lineage back before 1739 in the area.  It is possible that Conner first arose as a first name.  Based on DNA analysis, other possible surnames are Fraser, Forbes, King, Gray and possibly Buchanan (Buchan).  I will send copies of the DNA study to anyone who would be willing to help!  Thanks, Roger Conner from Tennessee, USA.