Wm Gray/Christian Sangster

  • De
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2012
      I noted your message, Leonie, regarding Wm Gray Jr. etc. His parents Wm Gray and Christian Sangster are my GGGG Uncle and Aunt. Wm Gray's brother, Thomas 1769-1829 & Elizabeth Bisset are my GGGG Grandparents.
      My notes on Wm Gray Jr: Supposedly sailed in his own ship to Australia in 1851.
      Died tragically in a mining accident at the age of 48 - known as Capt.Wm Gray.
      I do have a website it that would be of any help.
      Regards
      DeLories Vaughn

      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, Leonie Harding <leonieharding@...> wrote:

      > Hi Alex
      > In your reply to David Davidson re the Grays you mention William Gray, (son of William Gray and Christian Sangster). He is my paternal great great grandfather.
      > Do you have any further information about him, when and where he came to Australia etc.?
      > Any help would be much appreciated.
      >
      > Leonie Harding

    • Leonie Harding
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 10, 2012
        Hi DeLories

        Yes, I would be interested in your website. What is it?

        Do you know the name of Capt. William Gray's ship that he sailed to Australia on?