Re: [Peterhead] 1841 census

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 2012
      Hi Gweneth,

      In Peterhead the spelling is Marischal Street and unfortunately the early census didn't always record house numbers.

      That entry just gives Southside of Marischal Street.

      Regards, Wade.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 05/06/2012, at 1:18 PM, Gweneth Myers <gwenethmyers@...> wrote:

      G'day all
      Does anyone know if there was a Marshall Street in Peterhead in 1841?  I have a printout of the census with the family of John McKenzie and it looks like Marshall Street.  I also can't read a house number - I have attached the page in question.  Any help would be appreciated.

      Cheers
      Gweneth Myers
      melbourne Aus.

      <1841 census Peterhead JohnMcKenzieFamily.pdf>
    • Gweneth Myers
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2012
        Thanks Wade

        Message 3 of 7 , May 23, 2013

          Hi Wade,

          I am just checking to see if I am still on your newsgroup list. The last message I received from the group was on 21/4/13.

          Lyn