Re: [Peterhead] Slessor

  • Celtic Mist
    Message 1 of 5 , May 16, 2012
      I Have a Babara Thomson Married to a William Slesser/ Slessor 1840'ssssssss

      Message 2 of 5 , May 17, 2012
        Thanks for the replys. I have been distracted by researching medals from my great grandad Stannard but am also waiting for my login details from the Peterhead historical society and hope I can then sort out which Slessors are part of our line. I've been adding bits and bobs on ancestry but haven't verified anything. Although I did find my father in laws cousin Andrew Kerr in Australia who has sent us some family pictures and is now writing to Bob via email. I am on ancestry.co.uk as the same user name manth1975 so please take a look at my tree : )

        Thanks

        Sam Slessor