1841,1851,1891 census

  • donut@xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 1999
      hello fellow peterhead friends,my local LDS centre just let me know that the 1841,1851 and 1891 census of peterhead that i ordered was in.i will have them for 5 weeks (can extend for 5 more if needed)and will be happy to look up any names for anyone.only have 1 day a week to get there so it my be a couple weeks for me to get back with you.
    • Dave Wallace
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 1999
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 14, 1999
          Hello,

          Yes that sounds wonderful, I would be very grateful if you could let me know if you come across the WATT Family on the 1841 Census for Peterhead:

          John WATT head
          Margaret WATT wife
          Andrew WATT son - born 1806
          Jane WATT dau - born 1810

          etc. I would assume that there would be other children.

          Thanking you for your very generous offer.

          Debbie Cunningham
          Perth, Western Australia.