Peterhead Allan's

  • James Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2011
      Hi Dave

      I was wondering if you had a chance to look at my web site yet? Also I have been trying to figure out your family line after William B:1823, if you would care to share that with me it would be greatly  appreciated. Willian & Helen had a son William B: 1845 at Peterhead, and was lost sea in 1893. He is the only one that I have no info on.  The following was obtained from the marine register in Edinburgh, Scotland

      William Allan died October 25, 1893 / age 47 years / occupation seaman and mate,  last abode, Dundee / parents William Allan, occupation, shipmaster, and Helen Allan m.s. Wallace / cause of death drowning, fell overboard while hoisting boat / Lat. 64 Deg. 49 Min. Long. 56 Deg. 2 Min. / ship , Nova Zembla, Port of registration Dundee, Scotland, Registration number 72541, trade whaling.

      This record did not give any information as to his marital status, I'm hoping this is your g-grandfater.
      I have most of the B-M-D records from 1760 to present. If you let me know what would be of interest to you, I can send it to YOUR email address.

      Regards
      Jim Allan
      email:    cmosfets@...