Re: William Allan

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2011
      Hi Janet,
      No, I don't have ay family connections with the Allan family.
      My interest is Peterhead shipmasters and the information I posted is extracted from my book "Peterhead Shipmasters" which was published earlier this year by the local family history society based in Peterhead.
      Hope it was of some interest to you
      Alex Ritchie