McRoberts in Peterhead and Longside

  • sarabbeydiane
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2011
      I am still trying to find information on this family and am having no luck. I have a John McRoberts born Scotland abt 1820 married to Elspeth Rowley? Miller/Millar 10 Dec 1844 Peterhead and Longside. I don't have their parents and Elspeth is said to be born abt 1824 in London, England.
      I have checked Family search and cannot make any other connections. I do have their daughter Elspeth born Sept 1846 Scotland and Mary Annie Mar 1847 Scotland. They immigrated to NY USA and then to Toronto Canada.
      Any suggestions on how to find more info would be greatly appreciated.
      Thank you