BDM index

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2011
      Hi Wade,
      I can't access any of the members files?
      I wanted to look at the updated BDM index and for some unknown reason I can't access anything.

      Sharon
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2011
        Hi Sharon,
        You need to be logged into Yahoo to be able to view via the groups web page, I've sent you email generated by the newsgroup to help you register.

        Regards,
        Wade.