Re: [Peterhead] Rankin Massie Martin

  • David Massie
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2011

      > Does anyone have any Rankin links to Martin or Massie? - Mum had a lot
      > of relatives in the Roanheads area.

      I have a George Martin b 1844, marrying a Christian Massie (1847-1929),
      and having 7 children in Peterhead.

      Dave
    • ozzylena
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2011
        Hi Dave, that sounds like my great grandfather and mother. But I only have six children - George, Charles, Christina (Kirsten), Margaret (Meg), Elizabeth and my Grandfather Thomas Rankin Martin b 1894 - same family? Do you have a connection to Rankin in your tree?

        Lorraine