George Gordon Simpson

  • fi.whittington@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2011
      Hi,
      I wonder if anyone can help, I am trying to trace George Gordon Simpson, who I believe lives in Peterhead and has done for some time.
      I have very little information, but if anyone can help, please contact me. He was married 1/1/62 but later divorced. I think he would have been born between 1935/1942.

      many thanks
      Fi
    • Don
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 18, 2011
        --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "fi.whittington@..." <fi.whittington@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > I wonder if anyone can help, I am trying to trace George Gordon Simpson, who I believe lives in Peterhead and has done for some time.
        > I have very little information, but if anyone can help, please contact me. He was married 1/1/62 but later divorced. I think he would have been born between 1935/1942.
        >
        > many thanks
        > Fi

        There is a George Gordon Simpson born in 1939 @ Fraserburgh, could that be the one.
      • Fi Whittington
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 28, 2011

          > I wonder if anyone can help, I am trying to trace George Gordon Simpson, who I believe lives in Peterhead and has done for some time.
          > I have very little information, but if anyone can help, please contact me. He was married 1/1/62 but later divorced. I think he would have been born between 1935/1942.
          >
          > many thanks
          > Fi

          There is a George Gordon Simpson born in 1939 @ Fraserburgh, could that be the one.

          Hi,
          many thanks for the reply. and yes, that very well could be him, are you able to give me any more information or any contact details?
          many thanks
          Fi