Re: George Thomas Duncan

  • Vicki
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2011
      Hi

      Sorry for the mistake.
      But,I think the person looking for George Thompson Duncan knows
      what I am talking about..

      Vicki
      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Vicki" <ikciv4000@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > I thought I had sent this apparently I didn't.
      >
      > If you are looking for George Thomas Duncan then I suggest looking
      > on the Detroit Boarder Crossings. You can find this on Ancestry.com.
      > Many have gone through Canada to the US through the Detroit Boarder
      > Crossings.
      > I was able to find some family members through it.
      >
      > Then he might have also came to the US at the Boston/PA ports.
      > I also found family memebers here as well.
      >
      > My family came from Scotland to the US.
      >
      > I hope this helps you.
      >
      > Vicki

    • Vicki
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2011
        Hi

        You can pay by the month and it does not work like credits. You
        get a 14 day trial free and then your month starts after the 14 day
        free trial is up...

        So,you can also check with the boston manifest and see what they have
        as well.

        Everything is explained on the site...

        Vicki