Re: [Peterhead] George Thomas Duncan

  • Celtic Mist
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
      Ross dates can be off a year or two. question This Conversation started with a George Thomson Duncan, then a George Thompson Duncan, now it is a George Thomas Duncan.

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
        Ross Please Remember when it comes to ages they may be off a year or two. Do You have   I am also confused now you Started With a George Thomson Duncan Then it is a George Thompson Duncan, Now This Latest Post is A George Thomas Duncan.

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3, 2011
          Hi

          Sorry for the mistake.
          But,I think the person looking for George Thompson Duncan knows
          what I am talking about..

          Vicki
          --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Vicki" <ikciv4000@...> wrote:

          > Hi
          >
          > I thought I had sent this apparently I didn't.
          >
          > If you are looking for George Thomas Duncan then I suggest looking
          > on the Detroit Boarder Crossings. You can find this on Ancestry.com.
          > Many have gone through Canada to the US through the Detroit Boarder
          > Crossings.
          > I was able to find some family members through it.
          >
          > Then he might have also came to the US at the Boston/PA ports.
          > I also found family memebers here as well.
          >
          > My family came from Scotland to the US.
          >
          > I hope this helps you.
          >
          > Vicki

        • Vicki
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 3, 2011
            Hi

            You can pay by the month and it does not work like credits. You
            get a 14 day trial free and then your month starts after the 14 day
            free trial is up...

            So,you can also check with the boston manifest and see what they have
            as well.

            Everything is explained on the site...

            Vicki