George Thomas Duncan

  • Vicki
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2 12:28 PM
      Hi

      I thought I had sent this apparently I didn't.

      If you are looking for George Thomas Duncan then I suggest looking
      on the Detroit Boarder Crossings. You can find this on Ancestry.com.
      Many have gone through Canada to the US through the Detroit Boarder
      Crossings.
      I was able to find some family members through it.

      Then he might have also came to the US at the Boston/PA ports.
      I also found family memebers here as well.

      My family came from Scotland to the US.

      I hope this helps you.

      Vicki
    • ross duncan
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2 1:43 PM
        Vicki,
        I am not familiar with Ancestry.com.  My aim is to possibly link up with the possible descents of George Thomas Duncan and dont want aim to go in to deep.

        How are you charged, is by credits or do you have to take out an annual subscription.
        Ross Duncan

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 2 1:46 PM
          Vicki,
          I am glad you have sent this information, I have struggled to find anything at all that would be useful.  It almost seemed that he disappeared without trace.  I tried the Ellis Island website, did find a George Duncan but the age didnt match.

          Ross Duncan

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 2 2:18 PM
            Ross dates can be off a year or two. question This Conversation started with a George Thomson Duncan, then a George Thompson Duncan, now it is a George Thomas Duncan.

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 2 4:28 PM
              Ross Please Remember when it comes to ages they may be off a year or two. Do You have   I am also confused now you Started With a George Thomson Duncan Then it is a George Thompson Duncan, Now This Latest Post is A George Thomas Duncan.

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 3 4:08 AM
                Hi

                Sorry for the mistake.
                But,I think the person looking for George Thompson Duncan knows
                what I am talking about..

                Vicki
                --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Vicki" <ikciv4000@...> wrote:

                > Hi
                >
                > I thought I had sent this apparently I didn't.
                >
                > If you are looking for George Thomas Duncan then I suggest looking
                > on the Detroit Boarder Crossings. You can find this on Ancestry.com.
                > Many have gone through Canada to the US through the Detroit Boarder
                > Crossings.
                > I was able to find some family members through it.
                >
                > Then he might have also came to the US at the Boston/PA ports.
                > I also found family memebers here as well.
                >
                > My family came from Scotland to the US.
                >
                > I hope this helps you.
                >
                > Vicki

              • Vicki
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 3 4:18 AM
                  Hi

                  You can pay by the month and it does not work like credits. You
                  get a 14 day trial free and then your month starts after the 14 day
                  free trial is up...

                  So,you can also check with the boston manifest and see what they have
                  as well.

                  Everything is explained on the site...

                  Vicki