Re: [Peterhead] Re: Milnes

  • Ken May
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 30 2:20 PM
      Janet,

      I'm interested in Milnes from Hillhead o'Cocklaw, as Jan(n)et Milne married my Great-grandfather, John May. Her father was George Milne, who married Janet Williamson.
      Janet and John May both died in Wellington in 1909 and 1907, respectively.

      I now live in Kirwee, in shakey Canterbury, and Roger Milne lives down the road. His family come from Ashburton and I understand that one of his family are doing family tree stuff, so it might well be worth a connection.

      Regards

      Ken May