RE: [Peterhead] Duncan Kinghorn Watson

  • Mopar Man
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 29, 2011

      Deceasedonline.com is a pay site, right? Have you found that it’s worth the cost?

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 29, 2011

        Deceasedonline.com is a pay site, right? Have you found that it’s worth the cost?

        For me it has been worth every dollar.  I had dates of death but no idea where many of my family had ended up.  MI's are just that and while helpful don't list everyone in the lair.  I am about to buy more credits now that the St Peters old churchyard is on line.

        It is also great to be able to share with others on the list by sending what you have to Wade to post on the members page,  he is generous in looking for  us when we have a brickwall that some one else may have already knocked down.  This sure is a great group to belong to.

        Janet in NZ

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 30, 2011

          Thanks Janet,

          Many people here have been generous with sharing certificates and records, including Matt.

          Have just updated the Lair Index with an extra approx 1500 people, so check this before sending an credits.

          Birth Index also updated.

          Regards,

          Wade.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 30, 2011

            Thanks for the info.

            I’ll be sure to send what I find to Wade…I already sent him a bunch of BMD records I had.