Re: [Peterhead] 90 King Street

  • ross duncan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2011
      Thanks Margi.  Unfortunately I am based in Belfast, is there anyway I can access this information without being there.

      Ross Duncan

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 29, 2011
        Margie

        Thanks for your help once again.  With your help I contacted Dunbar Street and they couldnt of been more helpful.

        Any clues how I can trace George Thompson Duncan, I have tried just about everything possible.