Re: [Peterhead] 90 King Street

  • Margie
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26, 2011
      This was the Poor House and there are excellent
      records in Dunbar St in Aberdeen,

      Margie
    • ross duncan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 27, 2011
        Thanks Margi.  Unfortunately I am based in Belfast, is there anyway I can access this information without being there.

        Ross Duncan

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 29, 2011
          Margie

          Thanks for your help once again.  With your help I contacted Dunbar Street and they couldnt of been more helpful.

          Any clues how I can trace George Thompson Duncan, I have tried just about everything possible.

          Ross Duncan