Re: [Peterhead] Re: birth cert.

  • Jay Mars
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 19 3:15 AM
      Hi Margaret,
      I hadn't realised there were so many Masson families.  I guess further back, they were all related but diversified.  Thank you for answering my post, I'll check on my family tree and see if there are any links, 'Margaret Hird', sounds familiar!  It's great studying our family trees, so fulfilling to think of our ancestors.
      Take care, June