birth cert.

  • Margaret
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 17 2:22 PM
      Dear Wade
      Back in Feb you sent me a birth cert for Mary Herd. I have only just found it! I apoligise and thank you for your time and effort I wasn't being deliberately rude. Must have had a seniors moment! Again thank you, it is very much appreciated.
      Marg.
    • Jay Mars
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 18 2:37 AM
        Hi Margaret,
        I noticed from your email address that your surname is Masson; are you connected to Alexander Masson who lived in 1 Almanythe Road, Peterhead?  He was married to Mary Bruce Buchan and they are/were my great-grandparents.
        June
      • Margaret
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 19 12:12 AM
          Hello June
          My late husband Allan James Masson was born 8 York St Peterhead 1934. His father Alexander Andrew English Masson was also born at 8 York St abt 1905. Alexander was reared by his grandparents Andrew Masson and his second wife Isabella Webster Andrew Masson's first wife was Christian Herd/ Hird. Andrew's parents were James Masson and Barbara Taylor. I hope this may be helpful to you and if there is anything else I can help with I will be happy to do so.
          One thing I have found, there are plenty of Massons around!!
          Marg.

          --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, Jay Mars <marjay50@...> wrote:

          > Hi Margaret,
          > I noticed from your email address that your surname is Masson; are you connected
          > to Alexander Masson who lived in 1 Almanythe Road, Peterhead?  He was married to
          > Mary Bruce Buchan and they are/were my great-grandparents.
          >
          > June

        • Marion La rooij
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 19 12:32 AM
            tHIS IS STILL THST OTHER LOT..

             NZSG certds shut up till sep because of some nre regd...

            On 19/07/2011 7:12 p.m., Margaret wrote:

            Hello June
            My late husband Allan James Masson was born 8 York St Peterhead 1934. His father Alexander Andrew English Masson was also born at 8 York St abt 1905. Alexander was reared by his grandparents Andrew Masson and his second wife Isabella Webster Andrew Masson's first wife was Christian Herd/ Hird. Andrew's parents were James Masson and Barbara Taylor. I hope this may be helpful to you and if there is anything else I can help with I will be happy to do so.
            One thing I have found, there are plenty of Massons around!!
            Marg.

            --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, Jay Mars <marjay50@...> wrote:

            > Hi Margaret,
            > I noticed from your email address that your surname is Masson; are you connected
            > to Alexander Masson who lived in 1 Almanythe Road, Peterhead?  He was married to
            > Mary Bruce Buchan and they are/were my great-grandparents.
            >
            > June

          • Jay Mars
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 19 3:15 AM
              Hi Margaret,
              I hadn't realised there were so many Masson families.  I guess further back, they were all related but diversified.  Thank you for answering my post, I'll check on my family tree and see if there are any links, 'Margaret Hird', sounds familiar!  It's great studying our family trees, so fulfilling to think of our ancestors.
              Take care, June