Index files update

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2011

      Have updated the Birth index (extra 11 certificates) and Peterhead Old Kirkyard Lair Index (approx 600 entries) files.

      Lair index now includes those that had been sent to me previously by fellow newsgroup members when I had the web-page up and a few new extra lairs that I’ve obtained.

      If anyone has downloaded any Peterhead Lair records from Deceased Online, I would appreciate a copy so that I can add to the index.

      Regards,

      Wade.