Re: Fwd: INTEREST

  • alexmacphee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2011
      Fascinating, I only wish I'd known about this earlier, as it's impossible for me to get there this time, as I'm in Surrey. My father and his brothers lived in Broadsea around the time covered by the infant school register mentioned for Fraserburgh and Broadsea, before my grandfather took the family back to South Uist after the early death of his wife in Broadsea, and it would have been fascinating to see my father's name on the school register.

      Regards,

      Alex