Re: Forman: does anyone have any information on Alexander Forman?

  • marjay
    Message 1 of 17 , May 5, 2011
      Hi Wade,
      Thank you for the birth certificates and charts you sent. I am just delighted with the results of my research thanks to you and also to Margie. I have managed to research all sides of my family back to the 1500s through 'Scotland's People.' I now have my Family Trees done for Forman/Masson/Buchan/Bruce and on my Mother's side: Walker/Smith/Davidson and Downie. I am doing a DVD with places and photos and music and the charts for everyone in my family.
      Thank you so muc hfor your contribution.
      June
    • marjay
      Message 2 of 17 , May 5, 2011
        Hi Margie,
        Thanks to you and Wade I have managed to get my whole family tree sorted out and am going to make a DVD for my family, with all my photos and maps and charts and Family Trees and all. I am so grateful for all your help and input and it feels great to have managed to trace all 8 sections of my family back to the 1500s through 'Scotland's People'.
        I hope your own research is going well.
        June