Hi Wade and Margie - thank you

  • marjay
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2011
      Thank you SOOOO much for all your information and sheets of details you sent. It has launched me into an obsession, he he. I have got on really well with finding my ancestors and piecing it all together, thanks to your help.
      I am going to make it all into a nice DVD with music and photos and locations, etc, and present a copy to each of my family.
      Take care
      June