Re: Marriage Index - Updated

  • scotnel4
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2011
      Hello,

      I have a few BMDs (although a couple are in the index) I would be happy to share. How do I go about getting them to you?

      I would be interested to know who submitted the info for the family of George Murray and Mary Davidson.

      Regards,
      Annette

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2011

        Hi Annette,

        You can send them to wsb@...

        Thank you.

        Colin Murray most likely with the Murrays and Davidsons myself and a few others.

        Regards,

        Wade.