RE: [Peterhead] Death of Charles Forrest

  • Kristy M
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2011
      Yes, you have to sift through the results to narrow it down, but many are from Aberdeenshire :-) (some names I've come across include Baillie, Duncan, Clark, Stephen, Sim, Baxter). Eliminating search results from SA can help narrow this further. I've also found references to people from Rosehearty, Fraserburgh, and many other Scottish places of interest. And sometimes there are articles extracted from Scottish newspapers (such as the Peterhead Sentinel and Buchan Journal), which can be handy if the paper in question hasn't been made available on the internet.
      Cheers,Kristy

      To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com
      From: wsb@...
      Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 20:17:14 +1100
      Subject: RE: [Peterhead] Death of Charles Forrest

      > Other people from Peterhead are also mentioned at this site if you enter

      Peterhead as the search term.

      Most of those references will also be to Peterhead in South Australia.

      Regards,

      Wade.