Re: Seamen's Tickets

  • William Leslie
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 2 5:46 PM
      Hello Shirley;
      I have a Bruce in my family from Peterhead. Peter (Pat) Buchan Bruce, born
      1 May, 1897 died Fraserburgh 13 June, 1993, was my uncle. Pat bruce married
      my aunt Agnes Janet Leslie. Do we have any common relatives?
      Regards
      William Leslie

      Shirley Elrick wrote:

      > From: "Shirley Elrick" <shirley_elrick@...>
      >
      > Wade the William ELRICK 106360 please.
      >
      > Shirley Elrick in Melbourne, Australia.
      > Email = shirley_elrick@...

    • Shirley Elrick
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 3 1:41 PM
        William, I am researching all the ELRICKs I can find, attempting to discover
        as many links as possible. But, of course, most of these links are not
        actually related to me. I feel if I could go back far enough we would all
        have one common ancestor.

        My database has the following:

        Charles BRUCE married Isabel ELRICK 6th August 1796 in Old Machar. They had
        at least 2 children, William 6th August 1797, and John 5th October 1799.
        Both born in Old Machar.

        William died 18th Jan 1858 in Peterhead.

        John lived in Peterhead in the 1851 census, and was the informant on his
        brothers death record.

        Shirley Elrick wrote:

        > From: "Shirley Elrick" <shirley_elrick@...>
        >
        > Wade the William ELRICK 106360 please.
        >
        > Shirley Elrick in Melbourne, Australia.
        > Email = shirley_elrick@...

        ONElist: the best source for group communications.
        http://www.onelist.com
        Join a new list today!

      • William Leslie
        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 3 8:48 PM
          Hello Shirley;
          I will see if these are my Bruces. My uncle Pat had a son named Charles Bruce,
          who lives in Inverness.
          Regards
          William Leslie