Re: [Peterhead] Birth Index - Updated

  • Nancy Visima
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 12, 2011
      Wade, would you please provide details you have on birth of Charles Rennie DALGARNO, 1873?

      I believe his middle name (and mother's maiden name) are Glennie rather than Rennie, and in my records I have his parents marrying in 1864 not 1863.

      Many thanks.
      Nancy Visima

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 12, 2011
        Hi Nancy,

        Thank you, you are correct it is definitely Glennie for middle name and
        mother's maiden name. This will be fixed in the next update. They might
        have married in 1864, but they gave June 1863 in Old Deer on the
        certificate.

        Certificate attached to your home email.

        Regards,
        Wade.