Marriage Index - Updated

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2011
      Marriage Index has been updated.

      A very big thank you to Carolyn Morrisey who has provided another 90 odd
      Peterhead birth, death and marriage certificates. I've also obtained quite
      a few certificates during the last couple of weeks, so hopefully some new
      records for members here.

      Will update the Deaths tomorrow and will sort the additional birth
      certificates over the next few days.

      Regards,

      Wade.

    • scotnel4
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2011
        Hello,

        I have a few BMDs (although a couple are in the index) I would be happy to share. How do I go about getting them to you?

        I would be interested to know who submitted the info for the family of George Murray and Mary Davidson.

        Regards,
        Annette

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2011

          Hi Annette,

          You can send them to wsb@...

          Thank you.

          Colin Murray most likely with the Murrays and Davidsons myself and a few others.

          Regards,

          Wade.