Kate Ann McKinnon. Married James McNab Smith Ogston 1913.

  • ELIZABETH
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2011
      Kate married James 1913. They had a daughter Elizabeth Morrison Ogston
      5.05.1915. It
      appears James may have been killed 1.07.1916 @ Mametz, (2nd batt Gordon
      Highlanders).

      Kate had at least one other child, Donald. I don't know the surname
      used by Kate and Donald but have tried the obvious - McKinnon, Ogston,
      Smith and McNab but have failed big time.

      Kate was my grandmother

      Unfortunately I am unable to open the indexes Wayne has provided so if
      anyone discovers any links to Kate I would be grateful to receive them.

      Thank you, Elizabeth.