Wallace or Buchan photos

  • Mopar Man
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 27, 2011
      I'm descended from the Buchans (Alexander Buchan, b. 1861 and Eliza Jean
      Buchan, b. 1866) and the Wallaces (Joseph Wallace, b. 1855 and Elizabeth
      Gray, b. 1863) of Peterhead. I've got the dates and what-not worked out into
      thw 1700s so now I'm trying to focus on the details of the more recent
      generations. If anyone has photos or details of any members of these
      families (particularly John Wallace, b. 1890 or Gladys Buchan, b. 1898)
      please let me know.

      Matt Chapman

      Las Vegas, NV