Birth Index - Updated

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2011
      Have updated the Birth Index with an extra 115 entries.

      Wade.

    • ELIZABETH CASEY
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 26, 2011
        Thank you Wade.

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 12, 2011
          Wade, would you please provide details you have on birth of Charles Rennie DALGARNO, 1873?

          I believe his middle name (and mother's maiden name) are Glennie rather than Rennie, and in my records I have his parents marrying in 1864 not 1863.

          Many thanks.
          Nancy Visima

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 12, 2011
            Hi Nancy,

            Thank you, you are correct it is definitely Glennie for middle name and
            mother's maiden name. This will be fixed in the next update. They might
            have married in 1864, but they gave June 1863 in Old Deer on the
            certificate.

            Certificate attached to your home email.

            Regards,
            Wade.