Re: [Peterhead] Thomas Alexander Auld

  • Mary Barnes
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2011
      Hi Wade,

      Here are the details you asked for from Ancestry:

      Border Crossings from Canada to US 1895-1956

      Name: Thomas Alexander Auld
      Arrival date: 1 Nov 1923
      Port of Arrival: Niagara Falls, New York, United States
      Arrival contact: Brother-in-law Stewart Mills
      Departure contact: Father Thomas
      Age 26
      Birth date: abt 1897
      Birth Place: Peterhead
      Birth Country: Scotland
      Race/Nationality: Scottish
      Record has photo?: No
      Record Type: Cards

      Canada, Ocean Arrivals (Form 30A) 1919-1924

      Name: Thomas Alexander Auld
      Gender: Male
      Estimated Birth Year: abt 1900
      Birth Place: Peterhead, Scotland
      Age: 20
      Date of Arrival: 1920
      Port of Arrival: Quebec
      Port of Departure: Glasgow, Scotland
      Ship Name: Saturnia

      I have sent images of the original documents to you directly.

      Mary

      On 22/02/2011, at 11:36 PM, Wade Buchan wrote:

      > Sorry typed wrong name last previous message.
      >
      > Does anyone have full access or access to North America images for
      > Ancestry.com, that could download the image files for me please?
      >
      > Thomas Alexander Auld born 1899 Peterhead
      >
      > Would like:
      >
      > Border Crossings: From Canada to U.S., 1895-1956
      >
      > Name:
      >
      > Thomas Alexander Auld
      >
      > Birth:
      >
      > year - Scotland
      >
      > Arrival:
      >
      > date - Niagara Falls, New York, United States
      >
      > Canada, Ocean Arrivals (Form 30A), 1919-1924
      >
      > Name:
      >
      > Thomas Alexander Auld
      >
      > Birth:
      >
      > year - location