Re: Scotia/Scottish National Antarctic Expeditiion 1902 -1904

  • ogstonfamilyresearcher
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2011
      Hi Ross,

      Thomas Robertson, ships captain of the Scotia would have been my 1st cousin 3xremoved. I have done just a little research on the subject and could find alot of great info online.
      In case you have missed some of the websites - here are a couple of links
      http://www.freezeframe.ac.uk/collection/photos-scottish-national-antarctic-expedition-1902-04/p58-102-26
      The above has a picture of your great grandad!!

      http://gdl.cdlr.strath.ac.uk/scotia/index.html - great site

      Cheers
      Susan